MX23RW : Saturday, July 23 11:29:55
S
SEARCH
M
SA

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Liverpool 0-1 Real Madrid
Saturday, May 28 at 8.36pm in Champions League
Next Game: Liverpool vs. Man City
Saturday, July 30 at 5pm in Community Shield

We said: Liverpool 3-2 Tottenham Hotspur

This is not a match many Liverpool fans will be looking forward to; Spurs have the tools to expose Liverpool's few weaknesses, and if the Reds do get their high line wrong against Kane and Son then they will be punished more severely than against most teams. Most of Liverpool's dropped points this season have come in the more frantic games - something Spurs will look to make it having beaten Man City in similar fashion, particularly as they realistically need the win themselves. However, it is impossible to look past Liverpool's recent record of 40 points from the last 42 available in the Premier League, and they proved again in midweek that they have a welcome habit of finding a way to get the job done. This fixture is the second-highest scoring one in Premier League history and we expect goals again, but ultimately it is difficult not to come down on the side of Liverpool picking up a priceless win which would again lift them to the top of the table.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Liverpool win with a probability of 73.88%. A draw has a probability of 16.3% and a win for Tottenham Hotspur has a probability of 9.82%.

The most likely scoreline is Liverpool 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur with a probability of 12.35% and the second most likely scoreline is Liverpool 1-0 Tottenham Hotspur with a probability of 10.31%.

Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 73.88%. A draw had a probability of 16.3% and a win for Tottenham Hotspur had a probability of 9.82%.

The most likely scoreline for a Liverpool win was 2-0 with a probability of 12.35%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-0 (10.31%) and 3-0 (9.86%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (7.74%), while for a Tottenham Hotspur win it was 0-1 (3.23%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood.

Result
LiverpoolDrawTottenham Hotspur
73.88%16.29%9.82%
Both teams to score 47.96%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
60.86%39.14%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
38.53%61.48%
Liverpool Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.88%9.12%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
69.05%30.95%
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
52.77%47.23%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
17.34%82.66%
Score Analysis
    Liverpool 73.88%
    Tottenham Hotspur 9.82%
    Draw 16.3%
LiverpoolDrawTottenham Hotspur
2-0 @ 12.35%
1-0 @ 10.31%
3-0 @ 9.86%
2-1 @ 9.27%
3-1 @ 7.4%
4-0 @ 5.91%
4-1 @ 4.43%
5-0 @ 2.83%
3-2 @ 2.78%
5-1 @ 2.12%
4-2 @ 1.66%
6-0 @ 1.13%
Other @ 3.84%
Total : 73.88%
1-1 @ 7.74%
0-0 @ 4.31%
2-2 @ 3.48%
Other @ 0.78%
Total : 16.3%
0-1 @ 3.23%
1-2 @ 2.9%
0-2 @ 1.21%
Other @ 2.48%
Total : 9.82%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Villarreal 2-3 Liverpool
Tuesday, May 3 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Newcastle 0-1 Liverpool
Saturday, April 30 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 2-0 Villarreal
Wednesday, April 27 at 8pm in Champions League
Last Game: Liverpool 2-0 Everton
Sunday, April 24 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Liverpool 4-0 Man Utd
Tuesday, April 19 at 8pm in Premier League
Last Game: Man City 2-3 Liverpool
Saturday, April 16 at 3.30pm in FA Cup
Last Game: Spurs 3-1 Leicester
Sunday, May 1 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Brentford 0-0 Spurs
Saturday, April 23 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 0-1 Brighton
Saturday, April 16 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 0-4 Spurs
Saturday, April 9 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 5-1 Newcastle
Sunday, April 3 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 3-1 West Ham
Sunday, March 20 at 4.30pm in Premier League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .