MX23RW : Thursday, May 26 11:56:45
S
SEARCH
M
SA
May 12, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium
Spurs
3 - 0
Arsenal
Kane (22' pen., 37'), Heung-min (47')
Davies (17')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Holding (26'), Smith Rowe (86'), Odegaard (88'), Xhaka (90+1')
Holding (33')

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Tottenham Hotspur win with a probability of 44.18%. A win for Arsenal had a probability of 29.92% and a draw had a probability of 25.9%.

The most likely scoreline for a Tottenham Hotspur win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.64%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.02%) and 2-0 (7.79%). The likeliest Arsenal win was 0-1 (8.41%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.31%). The actual scoreline of 3-0 was predicted with a 3.8% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Tottenham Hotspur would win this match.

Result
Tottenham HotspurDrawArsenal
44.18% (2.786 2.79) 25.9% (-0.165 -0.16) 29.92% (-2.62 -2.62)
Both teams to score 52.71% (-0.595 -0.59)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.7% (-0.256 -0.26)51.3% (0.257 0.26)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
26.87% (-0.224 -0.22)73.13% (0.226 0.23)
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
76.87% (1.26 1.26)23.13% (-1.26 -1.26)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.01% (1.811 1.81)56.99% (-1.811 -1.81)
Arsenal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.57% (-1.93 -1.93)31.43% (1.932 1.93)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.2% (-2.295 -2.29)67.8% (2.294 2.29)
Score Analysis
    Tottenham Hotspur 44.18%
    Arsenal 29.92%
    Draw 25.89%
Tottenham HotspurDrawArsenal
1-0 @ 10.64% (0.49 0.49)
2-1 @ 9.02% (0.273 0.27)
2-0 @ 7.79% (0.628 0.63)
3-1 @ 4.4% (0.288 0.29)
3-0 @ 3.8% (0.434 0.43)
3-2 @ 2.55% (0.036 0.04)
4-1 @ 1.61% (0.16 0.16)
4-0 @ 1.39% (0.204 0.2)
4-2 @ 0.93% (0.046 0.05)
Other @ 2.04%
Total : 44.18%
1-1 @ 12.31% (-0.08 -0.08)
0-0 @ 7.27% (0.075 0.08)
2-2 @ 5.22% (-0.119 -0.12)
3-3 @ 0.98% (-0.039 -0.04)
Other @ 0.11%
Total : 25.89%
0-1 @ 8.41% (-0.37 -0.37)
1-2 @ 7.13% (-0.436 -0.44)
0-2 @ 4.87% (-0.492 -0.49)
1-3 @ 2.75% (-0.328 -0.33)
2-3 @ 2.01% (-0.158 -0.16)
0-3 @ 1.88% (-0.303 -0.3)
Other @ 2.87%
Total : 29.92%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Liverpool 1-1 Spurs
Saturday, May 7 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 3-1 Leicester
Sunday, May 1 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: Brentford 0-0 Spurs
Saturday, April 23 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 0-1 Brighton
Saturday, April 16 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Aston Villa 0-4 Spurs
Saturday, April 9 at 5.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Spurs 5-1 Newcastle
Sunday, April 3 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 2-1 Leeds
Sunday, May 8 at 2pm in Premier League
Last Game: West Ham 1-2 Arsenal
Sunday, May 1 at 4.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 3-1 Man Utd
Saturday, April 23 at 12.30pm in Premier League
Last Game: Chelsea 2-4 Arsenal
Wednesday, April 20 at 7.45pm in Premier League
Last Game: Southampton 1-0 Arsenal
Saturday, April 16 at 3pm in Premier League
Last Game: Arsenal 1-2 Brighton
Saturday, April 9 at 3pm in Premier League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .