MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 20:15:40
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Firhill Stadium
Partick
1 - 1
Hamilton
Graham (83')
Milne (58')
FT(HT: 0-1)
McMillan (43' og.)
Doyle (39'), Martin (77')
Coverage of the Scottish Championship clash between Partick Thistle and Hamilton Academical.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Partick Thistle win with a probability of 38.42%. A win for Hamilton Academical had a probability of 32.58% and a draw had a probability of 29%.

The most likely scoreline for a Partick Thistle win was 1-0 with a probability of 12.76%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (7.77%) and 2-0 (7.42%). The likeliest Hamilton Academical win was 0-1 (11.48%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.35%). The actual scoreline of 1-1 was predicted with a 13.4% likelihood.

Result
Partick ThistleDrawHamilton Academical
38.42% (0.336 0.34) 29% (-0.012 -0.01) 32.58% (-0.322 -0.32)
Both teams to score 44.6% (-0.025000000000006 -0.03)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
37.97% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)62.02% (0.0039999999999978 0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
18.24%81.75% (0.0030000000000001 0)
Partick Thistle Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
68.73% (0.20399999999999 0.2)31.26% (-0.202 -0.2)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.38% (0.236 0.24)67.61% (-0.235 -0.23)
Hamilton Academical Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
64.88% (-0.23 -0.23)35.12% (0.231 0.23)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.13% (-0.242 -0.24)71.87% (0.24499999999999 0.24)
Score Analysis
    Partick Thistle 38.41%
    Hamilton Academical 32.57%
    Draw 28.98%
Partick ThistleDrawHamilton Academical
1-0 @ 12.76% (0.07 0.07)
2-1 @ 7.77% (0.039 0.04)
2-0 @ 7.42% (0.083 0.08)
3-1 @ 3.01% (0.032 0.03)
3-0 @ 2.88% (0.048 0.05)
3-2 @ 1.58% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
Other @ 3.01%
Total : 38.41%
1-1 @ 13.35% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
0-0 @ 10.97%
2-2 @ 4.06% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.59%
Total : 28.98%
0-1 @ 11.48% (-0.08 -0.08)
1-2 @ 6.99% (-0.048 -0.05)
0-2 @ 6.01% (-0.076 -0.08)
1-3 @ 2.44% (-0.033 -0.03)
0-3 @ 2.1% (-0.04 -0.04)
2-3 @ 1.42% (-0.011 -0.01)
Other @ 2.14%
Total : 32.57%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Dundee 2-3 Partick
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Scottish Championship
Last Game: Partick 4-2 Montrose
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Partick 2-0 Fraserburgh
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Kilmarnock 1-1 Partick (4-5 pen.)
Wednesday, July 13 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Stenhousemuir 1-2 Partick
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Inverness 1-0 Partick
Friday, May 6 at 7.45pm in Scottish Premiership Playoffs
Last Game: Hamilton 1-1 Morton
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Scottish Championship
Last Game: Hamilton 1-1 Queen's Park
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Forfar 0-3 Hamilton
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Hamilton 5-2 Stranraer
Tuesday, July 12 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Dundee 3-0 Hamilton
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Inverness 4-0 Hamilton
Friday, April 29 at 7.45pm in Scottish Championship
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .