Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United win with a probability of 58.21%. A draw has a probability of 22.9% and a win for Crystal Palace has a probability of 18.9%.
The most likely scoreline was Manchester United 1-0 Crystal Palace with a probability of 11.81%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-1 (10.88%), 2-0 (10.66%), 2-1 (9.83%). The actual score line of 1-0 was predicted with a 11.8%.