Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Halifax Town win with a probability of 55.39%. A draw had a probability of 23.8% and a win for Barnet had a probability of 20.81%.
The most likely scoreline for a Halifax Town win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.19%) and 1-2 (9.73%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.31%), while for a Barnet win it was 1-0 (6.58%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 3.1% likelihood.