MX23RW : Sunday, August 14 19:29:33
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Global Energy Stadium
Ross County
1 - 3
Celtic
Iacovitti (58')
Callachan (12'), Tillson (31'), Cancola (47'), Randall (68')
FT(HT: 0-0)
Furuhashi (48'), Jenz (84'), Abada (90+1')
Jenz (64'), Abada (90+2')

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Hearts 2-1 Ross County
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Celtic 2-0 Aberdeen
Sunday, July 31 at 4.30pm in Scottish Premiership

We said: Ross County 0-2 Celtic

Ross County and Celtic head into Saturday's game off the back of contrasting league results last weekend, and the Hoops will be the strong favourites to claim maximum points in Dingwall. Celtic have plenty of firepower at their disposal and we expect them to score at least a couple of goals to help maintain their 100% start to the new season. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Celtic win with a probability of 68.84%. A draw had a probability of 17.6% and a win for Ross County had a probability of 13.55%.

The most likely scoreline for a Celtic win was 0-2 with a probability of 9.99%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.63%) and 0-1 (8.38%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (8.08%), while for a Ross County win it was 2-1 (3.89%). The actual scoreline of 1-3 was predicted with a 7.7% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Celtic would win this match.

Result
Ross CountyDrawCeltic
13.55% (-0.141 -0.14) 17.61% (-0.035999999999998 -0.04) 68.84% (0.17699999999999 0.18)
Both teams to score 56.17% (-0.28100000000001 -0.28)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
65.02% (-0.169 -0.17)34.98% (0.167 0.17)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
43.03% (-0.189 -0.19)56.97% (0.187 0.19)
Ross County Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
61.87% (-0.309 -0.31)38.13% (0.309 0.31)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
25.11% (-0.298 -0.3)74.89% (0.297 0.3)
Celtic Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
90.78% (-0.0039999999999907 -0)9.22% (0.0030999999999999 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
68.81% (-0.0099999999999909 -0.01)31.19% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Score Analysis
    Ross County 13.55%
    Celtic 68.84%
    Draw 17.61%
Ross CountyDrawCeltic
2-1 @ 3.89% (-0.033 -0.03)
1-0 @ 3.39%
2-0 @ 1.63% (-0.014 -0.01)
3-2 @ 1.49% (-0.026 -0.03)
3-1 @ 1.25% (-0.021 -0.02)
Other @ 1.89%
Total : 13.55%
1-1 @ 8.08%
2-2 @ 4.64% (-0.040999999999999 -0.04)
0-0 @ 3.52% (0.03 0.03)
3-3 @ 1.19% (-0.02 -0.02)
Other @ 0.19%
Total : 17.61%
0-2 @ 9.99% (0.081 0.08)
1-2 @ 9.63% (-0.0019999999999989 -0)
0-1 @ 8.38% (0.07 0.07)
0-3 @ 7.94% (0.064 0.06)
1-3 @ 7.65% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
0-4 @ 4.73% (0.037 0.04)
1-4 @ 4.56% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
2-3 @ 3.69% (-0.033 -0.03)
0-5 @ 2.26% (0.017 0.02)
2-4 @ 2.2% (-0.02 -0.02)
1-5 @ 2.18% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
2-5 @ 1.05% (-0.0090000000000001 -0.01)
Other @ 4.6%
Total : 68.84%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Hearts 2-1 Ross County
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Ross County 7-0 East Fife
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Alloa 0-2 Ross County
Tuesday, July 19 at 7.45pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Ross County 1-0 Dunfermline
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Buckie Thistle 1-1 Ross County (3-5 pen.)
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Scottish League Cup
Last Game: Ross County 1-2 Dundee Utd
Saturday, May 14 at 12.15pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Celtic 2-0 Aberdeen
Sunday, July 31 at 4.30pm in Scottish Premiership
Last Game: Celtic 2-0 Norwich
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Legia 2-2 Celtic
Wednesday, July 20 at 5pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Celtic 2-2 Blackburn
Saturday, July 16 at 12.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Banik Ostrava 2-4 Celtic
Wednesday, July 13 at 5pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Celtic 6-0 Motherwell
Saturday, May 14 at 12.15pm in Scottish Premiership
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Scottish Premiership Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Celtic330010199
2RangersRangers33008179
3Hearts32107347
4Motherwell32015416
5Livingston32014316
6Hibernian31113304
7Aberdeen31026603
8St Mirren310225-33
9St Johnstone310226-43
10Dundee UnitedDundee Utd301226-41
11Kilmarnock301218-71
12Ross County300326-40
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Argentine Primera Division Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Racing ClubRacing1486025101530
2River PlateRiver Plate1492331121929
3Defensa y JusticiaDefensa147432619725
4Argentinos JuniorsArgentinos Jrs147432116525
5GimnasiaGimnasia147342420424
6Newell's Old BoysNewell's OB147251715223
7Sarmiento146351724-721
8BanfieldBanfield145451815319
9UnionUnion145271113-217
10San Lorenzo143651517-215
11Atletico TucumanTucuman142571323-1011
12TalleresTalleres14329921-1211
13Platense142481223-1110
14PatronatoPatronato1431101025-1510
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .