Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arbroath win with a probability of 50.81%. A draw had a probability of 26.7% and a win for Inverness Caledonian Thistle had a probability of 22.5%.
The most likely scoreline for an Arbroath win was 1-0 with a probability of 14.25%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (10.35%) and 2-1 (9%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.38%), while for a Inverness Caledonian Thistle win it was 0-1 (8.52%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 9.8% likelihood.