S
SEARCH
M
SA

Wednesday's Ligue 1 predictions including Nantes vs. Rennes

:Headline: Wednesday's Ligue 1 predictions including Nantes vs. Rennes: ID:485472: from db_amp
Sports Mole provides score predictions and previews for all of today's Ligue 1 fixtures, including Nantes vs. Rennes.


Nice vs. St Etienne (Wednesday, 6.00pm)

After missing out on Coupe de France glory last weekend, Nice will turn their attention back to Ligue 1 with a home encounter against Saint-Etienne on Wednesday night.

The hosts currently sit sixth in the table, five points behind the Champions League positions with a game in hand, while the visitors occupy 18th place and are three points adrift of safety.

We say: Nice 3-1 Saint-Etienne


While Saint-Etienne's slender win over Nice last season will provide them with some confidence on Wednesday, Les Verts could be in for a challenging evening against their Champions League-chasing opponents this time around.

Securing all three points is required if they are to move out of the bottom three, but we can only see the Eaglets running away with victory on home soil.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Nice win with a probability of 62.35%. A draw has a probability of 21.1% and a win for Saint-Etienne has a probability of 16.54%.

The most likely scoreline for a Nice win is 1-0 with a probability of 11.05%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 2-0 (10.92%) and 2-1 (9.91%). The likeliest drawn scoreline is 1-1 (10.02%), while for a Saint-Etienne win it is 0-1 (5.07%).


Our tipster partners are predicting under 3.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match


Nantes vs. Rennes (Wednesday, 8.00pm)

Newly-crowned Coupe de France winners Nantes will return to Ligue 1 action on Wednesday night when they welcome Rennes to the Stade de la Beaujoire.

The hosts have only lost one of their last nine league games on home soil, while the visitors saw their four-game unbeaten run on the road come to an end in their most recent trip to Strasbourg.

We say: Nantes 1-2 Rennes


Nantes will head into Wednesday's fixture on a real high after their cup triumph, but as they have already qualified for Europe, they may not be as motivated as they once were to claim maximum points in their remaining league fixtures.

Kombouare will ensure his side remain competitive against Rennes and they will fancy their chances of success, but we can see the visitors coming out on top to boost their hopes of Champions League football next season.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Rennes win with a probability of 44.01%. A win for Nantes has a probability of 31.55% and a draw has a probability of 24.4%.

The most likely scoreline for a Rennes win is 1-2 with a probability of 9.11%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 0-1 (8.67%) and 0-2 (6.92%). The likeliest Nantes win is 2-1 (7.51%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (11.41%).


Our tipster partners are predicting under 3.5 goals.

> Click here to read our full preview for this match

amp_article__485472 : Database Data restored...  : 
last updated article - 2022-05-10 09:41:40:
html db last update - 2022-05-10 09:42:06 :

ex - 7200 : read : read cache amp html
Share this article now:
Read more!
Ligue 1 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Lyon11002113
2Angers00000000
3Auxerre00000000
4Brest00000000
5Clermont00000000
6Lens00000000
7Lille00000000
8Lorient00000000
9MonacoMonaco00000000
10Montpellier HSCMontpellier00000000
11NantesNantes00000000
12Nice00000000
13Marseille00000000
14Paris Saint-GermainPSG00000000
15Reims00000000
16Rennes00000000
17StrasbourgStrasbourg00000000
18Toulouse00000000
19Troyes00000000
20Ajaccio100112-10
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .