MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 20:08:48
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Bradley Community Stadium
York City
2 - 0
Woking
Kouhyar (36'), Duckworth (56')
Hurst (90')
FT(HT: 1-0)

Kellerman (51'), Wilkinson (53'), Cuthbert (59'), Casey (72'), Roles (79')
Coverage of the National League clash between York City and Woking.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Chesterfield 0-0 Woking
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Woking win with a probability of 54.18%. A draw had a probability of 24.8% and a win for York City had a probability of 21.01%.

The most likely scoreline for a Woking win was 0-1 with a probability of 12.96%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (10.49%) and 1-2 (9.51%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.73%), while for a York City win it was 1-0 (7.24%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 3.3% likelihood.

Result
York CityDrawWoking
21.01% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01) 24.81% (0.0010000000000012 0) 54.18% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
Both teams to score 47.78% (-0.007000000000005 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.28% (-0.0069999999999979 -0.01)53.72% (0.0079999999999956 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.79% (-0.0039999999999978 -0)75.2% (0.0060000000000002 0.01)
York City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
59.57% (-0.0090000000000003 -0.01)40.43% (0.011000000000003 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.96% (-0.0070000000000014 -0.01)77.04% (0.0090000000000003 0.01)
Woking Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.21% (0.0010000000000048 0)19.79% (0.0010000000000012 0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
48.16%51.84% (0.0020000000000024 0)
Score Analysis
    York City 21.01%
    Woking 54.17%
    Draw 24.81%
York CityDrawWoking
1-0 @ 7.24%
2-1 @ 5.32% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
2-0 @ 3.28% (-0.0010000000000003 -0)
3-1 @ 1.6% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
3-2 @ 1.3%
3-0 @ 0.99% (-0.001 -0)
Other @ 1.28%
Total : 21.01%
1-1 @ 11.73%
0-0 @ 8% (0.0030000000000001 0)
2-2 @ 4.31% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
Other @ 0.77%
Total : 24.81%
0-1 @ 12.96% (0.010000000000002 0.01)
0-2 @ 10.49%
1-2 @ 9.51% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
0-3 @ 5.67% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-3 @ 5.14%
2-3 @ 2.33% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
0-4 @ 2.3% (0.0010000000000003 0)
1-4 @ 2.08%
2-4 @ 0.94%
Other @ 2.76%
Total : 54.17%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: York City 2-3 Middlesbrough
Friday, July 8 at 7pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Telford 1-1 York City
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: York City 2-1 Fylde
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Farsley Celtic 0-2 York City
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 York City
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: York City 1-1 Gloucester City
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chesterfield 0-0 Woking
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 1-2 Eastleigh
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-3 King's Lynn
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 2-1 Wrexham
Saturday, April 23 at 5.20pm in National League
Last Game: Dover Athletic 1-4 Woking
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Woking 0-1 Torquay Utd
Friday, April 15 at 3pm in National League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .