MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 14:40:52
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Roots Hall Stadium
Southend
0 - 1
Boreham Wood

(90+6')
FT(HT: 0-1)
Newton (28')
Ndlovu (33'), Newton (45')
Ndlovu (72'), Kelly-Evans (89')
Coverage of the National League clash between Southend United and Boreham Wood.

Form, Standings, Stats

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Southend United win with a probability of 41.36%. A win for Boreham Wood had a probability of 31.43% and a draw had a probability of 27.2%.

The most likely scoreline for a Southend United win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.52%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.52%) and 2-0 (7.63%). The likeliest Boreham Wood win was 0-1 (9.73%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.87%). The actual scoreline of 0-1 was predicted with a 9.7% likelihood.

Result
Southend UnitedDrawBoreham Wood
41.36% (-0.012999999999998 -0.01) 27.21% (0.0039999999999978 0) 31.43% (0.0079999999999991 0.01)
Both teams to score 49.37% (-0.0079999999999956 -0.01)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
44.09% (-0.011999999999993 -0.01)55.91% (0.010999999999996 0.01)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.98% (-0.010999999999999 -0.01)77.02% (0.010000000000005 0.01)
Southend United Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.38% (-0.012 -0.01)26.62% (0.012 0.01)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.15% (-0.017000000000003 -0.02)61.85% (0.017000000000003 0.02)
Boreham Wood Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
67.28%32.72%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
30.72%69.28%
Score Analysis
    Southend United 41.35%
    Boreham Wood 31.43%
    Draw 27.2%
Southend UnitedDrawBoreham Wood
1-0 @ 11.52%
2-1 @ 8.52% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
2-0 @ 7.63% (-0.0020000000000007 -0)
3-1 @ 3.76% (-0.0020000000000002 -0)
3-0 @ 3.37% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
3-2 @ 2.1% (-0.0019999999999998 -0)
4-1 @ 1.24% (-0.0010000000000001 -0)
4-0 @ 1.11% (-0.00099999999999989 -0)
Other @ 2.09%
Total : 41.35%
1-1 @ 12.87%
0-0 @ 8.71% (0.0040000000000013 0)
2-2 @ 4.76% (-0.00099999999999945 -0)
Other @ 0.86%
Total : 27.2%
0-1 @ 9.73% (0.0039999999999996 0)
1-2 @ 7.19% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-2 @ 5.44% (0.0029999999999992 0)
1-3 @ 2.68% (0.00099999999999989 0)
0-3 @ 2.02% (0.00099999999999989 0)
2-3 @ 1.77%
Other @ 2.6%
Total : 31.43%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Southend 1-1 Torquay Utd
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-1 Weymouth
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Wrexham 1-0 Southend
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-0 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Southend 1-0 Halifax
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Barnet 1-3 Southend
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 West Ham
Tuesday, July 12 at 7pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-2 Brentford
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Boreham Wood 0-3 Solihull
Sunday, May 15 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Grimsby Town 1-0 Boreham Wood
Tuesday, May 10 at 7.45pm in National League
Last Game: Yeovil 2-2 Boreham Wood
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League
Last Game: Boreham Wood 1-1 Wrexham
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Brasileiro Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1PalmeirasPalmeiras21136236142245
2Corinthians2111642620639
3Fluminense21115532221038
4Athletico ParanaenseAthletico PR2111462822637
5FlamengoFlamengo21113732191336
6InternacionalInternacional218943023733
7Atletico Mineiro218852926332
8BragantinoBragantino218673225730
9SantosSantos217952619730
10America MineiroAmerica Mineiro2183101723-627
11Sao Paulo2151152827126
12Botafogo2174102026-625
13GoiasGoias216782228-625
14CearaCeara2151062222025
15Coritiba2164112333-1022
16Avai2164112234-1222
17FortalezaFortaleza2156101923-421
18Cuiaba2155111422-820
19Atletico GoianienseAtletico GO2155112133-1220
20JuventudeJuventude2137111634-1816
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .