Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Taunton Town win with a probability of 60.76%. A draw had a probability of 20.9% and a win for Welling United had a probability of 18.33%.
The most likely scoreline for a Taunton Town win was 2-1 with a probability of 9.95%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.72%) and 1-0 (9.54%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (9.77%), while for a Welling United win it was 1-2 (5%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with a 4.7% likelihood.