Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Leamington FC win with a probability of 44.86%. A win for Farsley Celtic had a probability of 28.74% and a draw had a probability of 26.4%.
The most likely scoreline for a Leamington FC win was 1-0 with a probability of 11.49%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.97%) and 2-0 (8.23%). The likeliest Farsley Celtic win was 0-1 (8.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.53%). The actual scoreline of 4-0 was predicted with a 1.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Leamington FC would win this match.