Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Brackley Town win with a probability of 47.59%. A draw had a probability of 27.1% and a win for Scarborough Athletic had a probability of 25.32%.
The most likely scoreline for a Brackley Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.4%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.41%) and 2-1 (8.89%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.66%), while for a Scarborough Athletic win it was 0-1 (9.02%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9.4% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Brackley Town would win this match.