MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 14:21:18
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at The Impact Arena
Alfreton
2 - 2
Chester
Denton (28', 90+2')
FT(HT: 1-2)
Willoughby (16'), Lynch (23')
Coverage of the National League North clash between Alfreton Town and Chester FC.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Brackley Town 0-0 Chester
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League North

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Alfreton Town win with a probability of 37.61%. A win for Chester FC had a probability of 35.58% and a draw had a probability of 26.8%.

The most likely scoreline for an Alfreton Town win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.24%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (8.2%) and 2-0 (6.59%). The likeliest Chester FC win was 0-1 (9.9%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.74%). The actual scoreline of 2-2 was predicted with a 5.1% likelihood.

Result
Alfreton TownDrawChester FC
37.61% (0.297 0.3) 26.81% (-0.167 -0.17) 35.58% (-0.131 -0.13)
Both teams to score 51.52% (0.532 0.53)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
46.4% (0.676 0.68)53.6% (-0.676 -0.68)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
24.9% (0.567 0.57)75.1% (-0.56800000000001 -0.57)
Alfreton Town Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.38% (0.497 0.5)27.62% (-0.498 -0.5)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.85% (0.636 0.64)63.15% (-0.636 -0.64)
Chester FC Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
71.17% (0.247 0.25)28.83% (-0.249 -0.25)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.32% (0.31 0.31)64.68% (-0.31 -0.31)
Score Analysis
    Alfreton Town 37.61%
    Chester FC 35.58%
    Draw 26.8%
Alfreton TownDrawChester FC
1-0 @ 10.24% (-0.13 -0.13)
2-1 @ 8.2% (0.069000000000001 0.07)
2-0 @ 6.59% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
3-1 @ 3.52% (0.078 0.08)
3-0 @ 2.83% (0.044 0.04)
3-2 @ 2.19% (0.063 0.06)
4-1 @ 1.13% (0.04 0.04)
4-0 @ 0.91% (0.026 0.03)
Other @ 2.01%
Total : 37.61%
1-1 @ 12.74% (-0.07 -0.07)
0-0 @ 7.96% (-0.213 -0.21)
2-2 @ 5.1% (0.078 0.08)
3-3 @ 0.91% (0.033 0.03)
Other @ 0.1%
Total : 26.8%
0-1 @ 9.9% (-0.188 -0.19)
1-2 @ 7.92% (0.010000000000001 0.01)
0-2 @ 6.16% (-0.079 -0.08)
1-3 @ 3.29% (0.027 0.03)
0-3 @ 2.55% (-0.015 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.11% (0.047 0.05)
1-4 @ 1.02% (0.016 0.02)
Other @ 2.62%
Total : 35.58%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Alfreton 2-1 Guiseley
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Kettering 1-0 Alfreton
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 0-0 Chester
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 4-2 Curzon Ashton
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Leamington 1-2 Alfreton
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 3-0 York City
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Brackley Town 0-0 Chester
Saturday, May 7 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 4-0 Bradford Park Av
Monday, May 2 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Alfreton 0-0 Chester
Saturday, April 30 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 0-1 York City
Tuesday, April 26 at 7.45pm in National League North
Last Game: Chester 1-0 Farsley Celtic
Saturday, April 23 at 3pm in National League North
Last Game: Fylde 3-1 Chester
Monday, April 18 at 3pm in National League North
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .