MX23RW : Saturday, August 13 20:43:17
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 6pm UK at Stade Rene Gaillard
Niort
1 - 4
Bastia
Boutobba (82' pen.)
Zemzemi (52')
FT(HT: 0-4)
Tavares (1'), Magri (2', 24'), Ndiaye (21')
Kaiboue (23'), Placide (80')
Coverage of the Ligue 2 clash between Niort and Bastia.

Form, Standings, Stats

Last Game: Annecy 1-2 Niort
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 0-2 Laval
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Bastia win with a probability of 42.68%. A draw had a probability of 29.9% and a win for Niort had a probability of 27.43%.

The most likely scoreline for a Bastia win was 0-1 with a probability of 15.04%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 0-2 (8.85%) and 1-2 (7.79%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (13.24%), while for a Niort win it was 1-0 (11.26%). The actual scoreline of 1-4 was predicted with a 0.9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Bastia would win this match.

Result
NiortDrawBastia
27.43%29.88% (-0.0010000000000012 -0) 42.68% (0.00099999999999767 0)
Both teams to score 40.47% (0.0019999999999953 0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
33.85% (0.0030000000000001 0)66.14% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
15.31% (0.0020000000000007 0)84.68% (-0.0010000000000048 -0)
Niort Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
58.53% (0.0030000000000001 0)41.47% (-0.002999999999993 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
22.03% (0.0030000000000001 0)77.97% (-0.0019999999999953 -0)
Bastia Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.15% (0.0019999999999953 0)30.85% (-0.0010000000000012 -0)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
32.87% (0.0030000000000001 0)67.13% (-0.0020000000000095 -0)
Score Analysis
    Niort 27.43%
    Bastia 42.68%
    Draw 29.88%
NiortDrawBastia
1-0 @ 11.26%
2-1 @ 5.83%
2-0 @ 4.96%
3-1 @ 1.71%
3-0 @ 1.45%
3-2 @ 1.01% (0.0010000000000001 0)
Other @ 1.21%
Total : 27.43%
1-1 @ 13.24%
0-0 @ 12.79%
2-2 @ 3.43%
Other @ 0.42%
Total : 29.88%
0-1 @ 15.04%
0-2 @ 8.85%
1-2 @ 7.79% (0.0010000000000003 0)
0-3 @ 3.47%
1-3 @ 3.05%
2-3 @ 1.34% (0.0010000000000001 0)
0-4 @ 1.02%
Other @ 2.12%
Total : 42.68%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Annecy 1-2 Niort
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-2 Valenciennes
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Pau 2-2 Niort
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-3 Dijon
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Toulouse 2-0 Niort
Monday, April 25 at 7.45pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-1 Bastia
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 0-2 Laval
Saturday, July 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Nimes 0-2 Bastia
Saturday, May 14 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 0-1 Rodez AF
Saturday, May 7 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Sochaux 2-1 Bastia
Saturday, April 30 at 6pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Bastia 2-1 Paris FC
Friday, April 22 at 8pm in Ligue 2
Last Game: Niort 1-1 Bastia
Tuesday, April 19 at 7pm in Ligue 2
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Ligue 2 Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1GuingampGuingamp32106157
2Bordeaux32104047
3Caen32104227
4Bastia32017346
5Metz32015146
6Laval32014226
7AmiensAmiens320123-16
8Dijon31204315
9Paris FCParis FC31202115
10Nimes31112204
11Valenciennes311112-14
12Grenoble311113-24
13NiortNiort310236-33
14Le HavreLe Havre302112-12
15PauPau302115-42
16Quevilly201112-11
17Sochaux301202-21
18Rodez AFRodez AF301204-41
19Annecy300314-30
20Saint-EtienneSt Etienne201123-1-2
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .