Kamijima (49'), Shiihashi (67')
Form, Standings, Stats
Saturday, July 30 at 11am in J1 League
Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Kashiwa Reysol win with a probability of 36.35%. A win for Kyoto Sanga had a probability of 35.06% and a draw had a probability of 28.6%.
The most likely scoreline for a Kashiwa Reysol win was 0-1 with a probability of 11.85%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (7.64%) and 0-2 (6.81%). The likeliest Kyoto Sanga win was 1-0 (11.58%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (13.3%). The actual scoreline of 1-2 was predicted with a 7.6% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Kashiwa Reysol would win this match.
|Kyoto Sanga||Draw||Kashiwa Reysol|
|35.06% ( 0.01)||28.58%||36.35% ( -0)|
|Both teams to score 46.07% ( 0)|
|Over 2.5||Under 2.5|