MX23RW : Sunday, August 14 18:10:14
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 3pm UK at Kiyan Prince Foundation Stadium
QPR
3 - 2
Middlesbrough
Willock (13'), Dunne (27'), Dykes (38')
Johansen (77'), Kakay (90+1')
FT(HT: 3-1)
Crooks (41'), Forss (56')
Forss (17'), Bola (73')
Lenihan (90+2')

We said: Queens Park Rangers 1-1 Middlesbrough

QPR are unbeaten in their last six league meetings with Middlesbrough, and we think that the hosts will extend that run by playing out a draw on Saturday. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Middlesbrough win with a probability of 41.06%. A win for Queens Park Rangers had a probability of 32.93% and a draw had a probability of 26%.

The most likely scoreline for a Middlesbrough win was 0-1 with a probability of 10%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (8.72%) and 0-2 (7.06%). The likeliest Queens Park Rangers win was 1-0 (8.76%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (12.35%). The actual scoreline of 3-2 was predicted with a 2.2% likelihood.

Result
Queens Park RangersDrawMiddlesbrough
32.93% (0.126 0.13) 26% (0.015000000000001 0.02) 41.06% (-0.142 -0.14)
Both teams to score 53.64% (-0.0020000000000024 -0)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
49.33% (-0.021999999999998 -0.02)50.67% (0.021000000000001 0.02)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27.42% (-0.018000000000001 -0.02)72.58% (0.019000000000005 0.02)
Queens Park Rangers Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
70.94% (0.069999999999993 0.07)29.06% (-0.071999999999999 -0.07)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
35.03% (0.088999999999999 0.09)64.97% (-0.089000000000013 -0.09)
Middlesbrough Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
75.61% (-0.081000000000003 -0.08)24.39% (0.077999999999999 0.08)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
41.2% (-0.112 -0.11)58.8% (0.112 0.11)
Score Analysis
    Queens Park Rangers 32.93%
    Middlesbrough 41.06%
    Draw 25.99%
Queens Park RangersDrawMiddlesbrough
1-0 @ 8.76% (0.023999999999999 0.02)
2-1 @ 7.64% (0.018999999999999 0.02)
2-0 @ 5.41% (0.026 0.03)
3-1 @ 3.15% (0.014 0.01)
3-0 @ 2.23% (0.015 0.02)
3-2 @ 2.22% (0.0050000000000003 0.01)
4-1 @ 0.97% (0.006 0.01)
Other @ 2.56%
Total : 32.93%
1-1 @ 12.35%
0-0 @ 7.09% (0.0059999999999993 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.39% (0.0010000000000003 0)
3-3 @ 1.04%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 25.99%
0-1 @ 10% (-0.0099999999999998 -0.01)
1-2 @ 8.72% (-0.016 -0.02)
0-2 @ 7.06% (-0.027 -0.03)
1-3 @ 4.1% (-0.017 -0.02)
0-3 @ 3.32% (-0.021 -0.02)
2-3 @ 2.53% (-0.0060000000000002 -0.01)
1-4 @ 1.45% (-0.0089999999999999 -0.01)
0-4 @ 1.17% (-0.01 -0.01)
Other @ 2.72%
Total : 41.06%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Blackburn 1-0 QPR
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: QPR 0-3 Crystal Palace
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Wealdstone 2-8 QPR
Wednesday, July 20 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Hallescher 1-1 QPR
Saturday, July 16 at 1pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Zwickau 0-4 QPR
Wednesday, July 13 at 5pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Crawley 3-3 QPR
Saturday, July 9 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Middlesbrough 1-1 West Brom
Saturday, July 30 at 5.30pm in Championship
Last Game: Middlesbrough 2-0 Marseille
Friday, July 22 at 7pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Morecambe 0-3 Middlesbrough
Tuesday, July 19 at 7pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Braga 3-0 Middlesbrough
Friday, July 15 at 7pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: York City 2-3 Middlesbrough
Friday, July 8 at 7pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Bishop Auckland 0-5 Middlesbrough
Saturday, July 2 at 1pm in Club Friendlies 1
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .