MX23RW : Sunday, August 14 02:42:51
S
SEARCH
M
SA

We said: Preston North End 1-1 Hull City

Hull overcame an unimpressive pre-season to take maximum points on the Championship's opening weekend, but did so only by the skin of their teeth. As Preston tend to be tough to beat at Deepdale, given they suffered just four home defeats last season, they can grind out another point on this occasion. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Preston North End win with a probability of 50.31%. A draw had a probability of 26.2% and a win for Hull City had a probability of 23.49%.

The most likely scoreline for a Preston North End win was 1-0 with a probability of 13.27%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-0 (9.89%) and 2-1 (9.18%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (12.31%), while for a Hull City win it was 0-1 (8.27%). The actual scoreline of 0-0 was predicted with an 8.9% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole correctly predicted a draw in this match.

Result
Preston North EndDrawHull City
50.31% (-0.263 -0.26) 26.2% (0.004999999999999 0) 23.49% (0.259 0.26)
Both teams to score 46.83% (0.254 0.25)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
43.49% (0.19 0.19)56.51% (-0.189 -0.19)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
22.5% (0.154 0.15)77.5% (-0.15299999999999 -0.15)
Preston North End Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
77.46% (-0.034999999999997 -0.03)22.54% (0.036000000000001 0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
43.88% (-0.052999999999997 -0.05)56.12% (0.055 0.05)
Hull City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
60.46% (0.35400000000001 0.35)39.54% (-0.353 -0.35)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
23.77% (0.328 0.33)76.23% (-0.327 -0.33)
Score Analysis
    Preston North End 50.3%
    Hull City 23.49%
    Draw 26.19%
Preston North EndDrawHull City
1-0 @ 13.27% (-0.12 -0.12)
2-0 @ 9.89% (-0.093999999999999 -0.09)
2-1 @ 9.18% (0.0010000000000012 0)
3-0 @ 4.91% (-0.052 -0.05)
3-1 @ 4.56% (-0.0039999999999996 -0)
3-2 @ 2.12% (0.018 0.02)
4-0 @ 1.83% (-0.022 -0.02)
4-1 @ 1.7% (-0.004 -0)
Other @ 2.84%
Total : 50.3%
1-1 @ 12.31% (0.0099999999999998 0.01)
0-0 @ 8.91% (-0.065000000000001 -0.07)
2-2 @ 4.26% (0.042 0.04)
Other @ 0.71%
Total : 26.19%
0-1 @ 8.27% (0.020000000000001 0.02)
1-2 @ 5.72% (0.062 0.06)
0-2 @ 3.84% (0.046 0.05)
1-3 @ 1.77% (0.036 0.04)
2-3 @ 1.32% (0.026 0.03)
0-3 @ 1.19% (0.025 0.02)
Other @ 1.4%
Total : 23.49%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: Wigan 0-0 Preston
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Preston 1-2 Leicester
Saturday, July 23 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Hearts 1-2 Preston
Wednesday, July 20 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Preston 1-0 Accrington
Saturday, July 16 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Getafe 2-1 Preston
Tuesday, July 12 at 9.45am in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Bamber Bridge 0-3 Preston
Saturday, July 2 at 3pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Hull City 2-1 Bristol City
Saturday, July 30 at 3pm in Championship
Last Game: Peterborough 3-0 Hull City
Saturday, July 23 at 4pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Cambridge 1-2 Hull City
Saturday, July 23 at 12pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Hull City 0-4 Leicester
Wednesday, July 20 at 7.45pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Hull City 3-1 Malaga
Saturday, July 16 at 5.30pm in Club Friendlies 1
Last Game: Hull City 2-1 Brighton U23s
Saturday, July 16 at 9.30am in Club Friendlies 1
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .