MX23RW : Sunday, August 14 20:39:43
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Aug 6, 2022 at 2.30pm UK at WWK Arena
Augsburg
0 - 4
Freiburg
 
FT(HT: 0-0)
Gregoritsch (46'), Grifo (48'), Ginter (61'), Doan (78')

Form, Standings, Stats

We said: Augsburg 1-2 Freiburg

Not known for being particularly prolific, Augsburg may need to score more than once if they are to get anything from a tough opening match against upwardly mobile opponents. Given Freiburg's recent supremacy in this fixture, too, the visitors are set to start off with a win. Read more.

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Freiburg win with a probability of 45.73%. A win for Augsburg had a probability of 29.16% and a draw had a probability of 25.1%.

The most likely scoreline for a Freiburg win was 0-1 with a probability of 10.01%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 1-2 (9.24%) and 0-2 (7.78%). The likeliest Augsburg win was 1-0 (7.67%), while for a drawn scoreline it was 1-1 (11.9%). The actual scoreline of 0-4 was predicted with a 1.6% likelihood. Our team at Sports Mole and our data analysis both correctly predicted that Freiburg would win this match.

Result
AugsburgDrawFreiburg
29.16% (-0.144 -0.14) 25.11% (-0.0040000000000013 -0) 45.73% (0.151 0.15)
Both teams to score 54.8% (-0.074000000000005 -0.07)
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.62% (-0.054000000000002 -0.05)48.38% (0.056999999999995 0.06)
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.48% (-0.051000000000002 -0.05)70.52% (0.053000000000011 0.05)
Augsburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
69.52% (-0.131 -0.13)30.48% (0.134 0.13)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
33.31% (-0.157 -0.16)66.69% (0.15899999999999 0.16)
Freiburg Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
78.82% (0.045999999999992 0.05)21.18% (-0.042999999999999 -0.04)
Over 1.5Under 1.5
45.95% (0.069000000000003 0.07)54.05% (-0.065000000000005 -0.07)
Score Analysis
    Augsburg 29.16%
    Freiburg 45.72%
    Draw 25.11%
AugsburgDrawFreiburg
1-0 @ 7.67% (-0.010000000000001 -0.01)
2-1 @ 7.07% (-0.026 -0.03)
2-0 @ 4.56% (-0.023 -0.02)
3-1 @ 2.8% (-0.021 -0.02)
3-2 @ 2.17% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-0 @ 1.81% (-0.015 -0.02)
Other @ 3.08%
Total : 29.16%
1-1 @ 11.9%
0-0 @ 6.45% (0.015 0.01)
2-2 @ 5.49% (-0.013 -0.01)
3-3 @ 1.13% (-0.0049999999999999 -0)
Other @ 0.14%
Total : 25.11%
0-1 @ 10.01% (0.029 0.03)
1-2 @ 9.24% (0.012 0.01)
0-2 @ 7.78% (0.038 0.04)
1-3 @ 4.78% (0.012 0.01)
0-3 @ 4.02% (0.024999999999999 0.02)
2-3 @ 2.84% (-0.0030000000000001 -0)
1-4 @ 1.86% (0.0069999999999999 0.01)
0-4 @ 1.56% (0.012 0.01)
2-4 @ 1.1%
Other @ 2.54%
Total : 45.72%

Read more!
Form Guide
Last Game: BW Lohne 0-4 Augsburg
Sunday, July 31 at 2.31pm in DFB-Pokal
Last Game: Augsburg 2-1 Greuther Furth
Saturday, May 14 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: RB Leipzig 4-0 Augsburg
Sunday, May 8 at 6.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Augsburg 1-4 FC Koln
Saturday, April 30 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: VfL Bochum 0-2 Augsburg
Sunday, April 24 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Augsburg 0-1 Hertha Berlin
Saturday, April 16 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Kaiserslautern 1-2 Freiburg
Sunday, July 31 at 2.31pm in DFB-Pokal
Last Game: Freiburg 1-1 RB Leipzig (2-4 pen.)
Saturday, May 21 at 7pm in DFB-Pokal
Last Game: B. Leverkusen 2-1 Freiburg
Saturday, May 14 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Freiburg 1-4 Union Berlin
Saturday, May 7 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Hoffenheim 3-4 Freiburg
Saturday, April 30 at 5.30pm in Bundesliga
Last Game: Freiburg 3-3 Borussia M'bach
Saturday, April 23 at 2.30pm in Bundesliga
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .