Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Liverpool win with a probability of 72.4%. A draw has a probability of 17% and a win for Aston Villa has a probability of 10.6%.
The most likely scoreline was Liverpool 2-0 Aston Villa with a probability of 12.24%. The next most likely scorelines were 1-0 (10.5%), 3-0 (9.52%), 2-1 (9.41%). The actual score line of 1-0 was predicted with a 10.5%.