MX23RW : Tuesday, May 17 11:26:15
S
SEARCH
M
SA

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Arsenal win with a probability of 38.26%. A win for Leicester City has a probability of 35.53% and a draw has a probability of 26.2%.

The most likely scoreline was Leicester City 1-1 Arsenal with a probability of 12.46%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (9.7%), 1-0 (9.28%), 1-2 (8.37%). The actual score line of 0-2 was predicted with a 6.5%.

Result
Leicester CityDrawArsenal
35.53%26.22%38.26%
Both teams to score 53.45%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
48.85%51.15%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
27%73%
Leicester City Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
72.32%27.68%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
36.77%63.23%
Arsenal Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
73.9%26.1%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
38.84%61.16%
Score Analysis
    Leicester City 35.53%
    Arsenal 38.26%
    Draw 26.21%
Leicester CityDrawArsenal
1-0 @ 9.28%
2-1 @ 8.01%
2-0 @ 5.96%
3-1 @ 3.43%
3-0 @ 2.55%
3-2 @ 2.3%
4-1 @ 1.1%
Other @ 2.9%
Total : 35.53%
1-1 @ 12.46%
0-0 @ 7.22%
2-2 @ 5.38%
3-3 @ 1.03%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 26.21%
0-1 @ 9.7%
1-2 @ 8.37%
0-2 @ 6.52%
1-3 @ 3.75%
0-3 @ 2.92%
2-3 @ 2.41%
1-4 @ 1.26%
0-4 @ 0.98%
Other @ 2.36%
Total : 38.26%

Read more!
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37286396247290
2Liverpool36268289246586
3Chelsea362010673314270
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs372151164402468
5Arsenal37213135647966
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd371610115756158
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham371681359481156
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37156163740-351
9Leicester CityLeicester36139145757048
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371115113943-448
11Brentford37137174754-746
12Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371210154261-1946
13Crystal Palace361015114743445
14Aston Villa36135184950-144
15Southampton36913144161-2040
16Everton36106203959-2036
17Leeds UnitedLeeds37811184078-3835
18Burnley36713163250-1834
RWatford3765263375-4223
RNorwich CityNorwich3757252379-5622
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
1Manchester CityMan City37286396247290
2Liverpool36268289246586
3Chelsea362010673314270
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs372151164402468
5Arsenal37213135647966
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd371610115756158
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham371681359481156
8Wolverhampton WanderersWolves37156163740-351
9Leicester CityLeicester36139145757048
10Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton371115113943-448
11Brentford37137174754-746
12Newcastle UnitedNewcastle371210154261-1946
13Crystal Palace361015114743445
14Aston Villa36135184950-144
15Southampton36913144161-2040
16Everton36106203959-2036
17Leeds UnitedLeeds37811184078-3835
18Burnley36713163250-1834
RWatford3765263375-4223
RNorwich CityNorwich3757252379-5622
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .