Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Manchester United win with a probability of 51.87%. A draw has a probability of 24.4% and a win for Brentford has a probability of 23.72%.
The most likely scoreline was Brentford 1-1 Manchester United with a probability of 11.6%. The next most likely scorelines were 0-1 (11.17%), 1-2 (9.63%), 0-2 (9.27%). The actual score line of 1-3 was predicted with a 5.3%.