MX23RW : Monday, June 6 05:27:25
S
SEARCH
M
SA
Jan 5, 2022 at 7.45pm UK at Stamford Bridge
Chelsea
2 - 0
Spurs
Havertz (5'), Davies (34' og.)
Sarr (62')
FT(HT: 2-0)

Data Analysis

Our analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats up until an hour before kickoff, suggested the most likely outcome of this match was a Chelsea win with a probability of 51.24%. A draw had a probability of 24.4% and a win for Tottenham Hotspur had a probability of 24.37%.

The most likely scoreline for a Chelsea win was 1-0 with a probability of 10.87%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome were 2-1 (9.62%) and 2-0 (9.02%). The likeliest drawn scoreline was 1-1 (11.58%), while for a Tottenham Hotspur win it was 0-1 (6.98%). The actual scoreline of 2-0 was predicted with a 9% likelihood. Our data analysis correctly predicted that Chelsea would win this match.

Result
ChelseaDrawTottenham Hotspur
51.24%24.39%24.37%
Both teams to score 53.09%
Goals
Over 2.5Under 2.5
51.27%48.73%
Over 3.5Under 3.5
29.16%70.84%
Chelsea Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
80.98%19.01%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
49.42%50.57%
Tottenham Hotspur Goals
Over 0.5Under 0.5
65.55%34.44%
Over 1.5Under 1.5
28.84%71.15%
Score Analysis
    Chelsea 51.24%
    Tottenham Hotspur 24.37%
    Draw 24.38%
ChelseaDrawTottenham Hotspur
1-0 @ 10.87%
2-1 @ 9.62%
2-0 @ 9.02%
3-1 @ 5.32%
3-0 @ 4.99%
3-2 @ 2.84%
4-1 @ 2.21%
4-0 @ 2.07%
4-2 @ 1.18%
Other @ 3.12%
Total : 51.24%
1-1 @ 11.58%
0-0 @ 6.55%
2-2 @ 5.13%
3-3 @ 1.01%
Other @ 0.12%
Total : 24.38%
0-1 @ 6.98%
1-2 @ 6.18%
0-2 @ 3.72%
1-3 @ 2.19%
2-3 @ 1.82%
0-3 @ 1.32%
Other @ 2.15%
Total : 24.37%

Read more!
You May Like

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!
Read more!
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version

Subscribe to our Newsletter


Match previews - Daily
Transfer Talk Daily
Morning Briefing (7am UTC)
UC
Get the latest transfer news, match previews and news direct to your inbox!

Loading ...

Failed to load data.

history www
Premier League Table
TeamPWDLFAGDPTS
CManchester CityMan City38296399267393
2Liverpool38288294266892
3Chelsea382111676334374
4Tottenham HotspurSpurs382251169402971
5Arsenal382231361481369
6Manchester UnitedMan Utd381610125757058
7West Ham UnitedWest Ham38168146051956
8Leicester CityLeicester381410146259352
9Brighton & Hove AlbionBrighton381215114244-251
10Wolverhampton WanderersWolves38156173843-551
11Newcastle UnitedNewcastle381310154462-1849
12Crystal Palace381115125046448
13Brentford38137184856-846
14Aston Villa38136195254-245
15Southampton38913164367-2440
16Everton38116214366-2339
17Leeds UnitedLeeds38911184279-3738
RBurnley38714173453-1935
RWatford3865273477-4323
RNorwich CityNorwich3857262384-6122
Scroll for more - Tap for full version


. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .